Home Health Aides
Help at Home provides home health aide services in Sarasota, Bradenton, and Naples.We serve Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee, and Collier Counties.
Whether your aging loved one is recovering from an illness or injury, needs assistance transitioning back home from the hospital, nursing facility or outpatient center, or simply needs someone to take care of them, health aide services could be just what they need. Help at Home is ready to assist. Enlisting one of our Home Health Aides (HHA) or one of our Certified Nursing Assistants to help is a great solution. Home health aide services provide seniors with the care they need to live comfortably and safely at home.
Our HHAs and CNAs have completed a comprehensive orientation focusing on exceptional care, service and support at Help at Home, with on-going monthly in-services and training. Available up to 24 hours a day, these caregivers provide non-skilled services under the supervision and case management of a Registered Nurse, and are committed to the compassionate, respectful care of their clients.
Our licensed and background checked Home Health Aides provide:
- Assistance in bathing, shampooing, shaving, mouth and skin care, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with ambulation, transfers and exercise
- Help with light household duties important to health care at home. Care for client’s surroundings as needed to maintain a safe environment
- Incontinence assistance and toileting
- Help with light housekeeping, shopping and meal preparation
- Simple therapy services
- Reminders to take medications, and ensure they are taken in the proper dosage
- Maintains extensive contact with the supervisor directing client care